The 13th Latin America Conference for Deans and Directors will take place in Santiago, the beautiful capital of Chile between 5–7 September 2016.
Every year our well-known regional event welcomes eminent academics from top AMBA accredited Business Schools, leading international organisations and AMBA representatives. Over the course of three days of the conference, you will have the unique opportunity to hear presentations from renown international speakers and participate in interactive sessions with industry experts and debate the latest industry topics and case studies.
Additionally, the conference will offer you an excellent platform to network with peers from Business Schools in Latin America and further afield over drinks and fine dining in some of Santiago’s most elegant venues.
The conference will cover a large variety of topics including:
- What challenges do Business Schools face when dealing with Millennials?
- Business Schools and their roles of creating strong leadership in an ever changing world
- The use of innovation through the MBA lifecycle, how does it affect Business Schools, MBA students and alums
- Expectations vs. reality in the MBA job market and the real value of MBA in the market
Latin America Conference for Deans and Directors 2016 line-up so far:
- Hernan Cheyre, Universidad del Desarrollo
- Professor Iván Díaz-Molina, Grupo GTD Professor of Innovation and Head of the Strategy Department, ESE Business School
- Germán Echecopar Koechlin, UDP – Universidad Diego Portales
- Rocio Fonseca, Executive Director, Start Up Chile
- Luis Hernán Cubillos, Founding Member and Partner, Egon Zehnder
- George ILEV, Director of Development Markets, AMBA
- Professor Martyn Jones, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Kingston University
- Raúl Lagomarsino, Professor, ESE Business School, Co-Founder and Partner, Emergap
- Mauricio Larraín Garcés, Dean, ESE Business School
- Emeritus Professor Andrew Lock, Chairman of the International Accreditation Advisory Board and Trustee Director, International Management Board, AMBA
- Alfonso Mujica, Regional Manager Latin America, Spencer Stuart
- Carlos Ramos, International Advisor for Latin America, AMBA
- Professor Zhongming Wang, International Advisor for China, AMBA
- Andrew Main Wilson, CEO, AMBA
We will be making additions frequently so please check back to find out the complete programme. To find out more about the conference or to book your tickets get in touch with:
Global Head of Events
+44 (0)20 7246 2694 | email@example.com
Location: Santiago, Chile
Date: 05 September 2016 to 07 September 2016
Grand Hyatt Santiago
Kennedy Avenue #4601
Is this event for me: This is a strategic conference designed for those committed to further business management education, including Heads of Business Schools, Heads and Directors of Marketing, Deans and Directors, Heads of Accreditation and key Faculty staff in Latin America and beyond.
For more information about the event: