EXECUTIVE ACADEMY – AMERICAS LEADING WITH IMPACT
09:00 – 14:00 (10) EDT
mon06mayfri10Location: Miami, USA
Programme Directors, Associate/Assistant Deans of Teaching & Learning, and Senior Program Managers with a complete overview of (though not necessarily direct responsibility for) the entire academic cycle: admissions, programme design & administration, career services, and alumni management.
For each stream intake, the Executive Academy also seeks to accept managers of corporate universities or executives of corporate talent management departments to cross-fertilize group learning. Corporate participants can improve their understanding of and their ability to interact with business schools.
Executive Academy journey starts with a preparatory phase, which includes self-study and a comprehensive 360° feedback exercise administered with the support of the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL).
The core of the Executive Academy is a face-to-face week in the selected region, with the maximum of 20 participants admitted to each stream.
Speakers for this event
- Jordi Diaz
Director of Executive Academy, Associate Dean EADA Business School
- Monica Sacristan
Dean of Executive Development at ITAM
- Steven Poelmans
Leadership professor at EADA, Spain and Antwerp
- Advance through a self-discovery process to better understand their strengths and limitations, which will contribute to the bridging of self-knowledge and self-leadership.
- Learn how to drive a strategy-driven programme design and review process, how to manage different performance layers and how to interlink stakeholder expectations and satisfaction.
- Understand and implement disruptive strategies in business education and map performance metrics to actions and milestones.
The face-to-face week will be followed by a project phase at the participants’ home institutions with support and feedback provided by faculty facilitators and personal coaches.
A rigorous and challenging admission process ensures that peer-to-peer interaction in the Executive Academy will be meaningful and ability-enhancing for all participants.
- Please, fill in the application formand send it to email@example.com.
- Your application will be reviewed by EA Director.
- You will be interviewed in a 30-minute call with the Programme Stream Leader.
- Upon completion of the steps above, the EA Director will submit the recommendation for your admission to a Steering Committee which approves participant’s enrolment.
Executive Academy – EFMD GN CEE
6 (Monday) 09:00 – 10 (Friday) 14:00 EDT
EFMD GN Americas
1101 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida 33131