Unlock your full potential and empower your career with our MBA in International Business
Studying an MBA at MIB Trieste School of Management will allow you to immerse yourself in a dynamic program that merges academic excellence with a practical approach to international management, leadership development, and personal skills.
Located in a strategic geographical position, between the Mediterranean and Central Europe, a few kilometers from Slovenia, Austria, Croatia, and Hungary, Trieste offers a cosmopolitan and international atmosphere where networking opportunities happen almost every day.
Discover new opportunities, set a new course, and embark on a transformative journey at MIB Trieste School of Management, one of Italy’s premier business schools. With esteemed accreditations from AMBA, EFMD, and ASFOR, we offer a comprehensive range of programs including MBAs, specialized Masters, Corporate Masters, Executive Education, and continuing education tailored to meet the needs of companies and organizations.
Masters and programs to suit your professional needs
With a wide range of Master’s degrees in fields like innovation, leadership, insurance, and finance, and with a high diversity of educational programs and scholarships, we cater to diverse professional needs.
Whether you prefer the immersive experience of on-campus learning or the flexibility of online education, and with the possibility to choose from full-time or part-time editions of our programs, a world of possibilities awaits you at MIB Trieste to enhance your career and help you reach your professional goals.
With a strong commitment to borderless education, MIB Trieste School of Management proudly partners with esteemed Sponsor Companies like Allianz, Generali, KPMG, EY, and many others, to provide scholarships that can cover a significant portion, ranging from 50% to 80%, and in some cases, 100% of the tuition fees for our Master’s programs.
A supporting Career Service
Our Career Service fosters potential career prospects through three main services that take place right from the start of our programs and over the whole academic year.
- Workshops and seminars on how to write an effective CV, a cover letter, and how to properly use LinkedIn, as well as on job orientation, job interviews, personal branding, and a simulation on how to face an assessment center.
- One to one Individual meetings working on an appointment basis to cover up areas such as CV review, professional orientation, mock interview, and assessment center preparation in a personal way.
- Networking Events that foster connections through corporate conversations, company visits, study tours, and Alumni Aperitifs.
Live the MIB Community
At MIB Trieste School of Management, we prioritize not only your academic journey but also your personal development. Here, you are not merely another student or a statistic; you are our most cherished asset. With over 3,500 alumni hailing from over 100 nations, every student brings a precious wealth of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences to our vibrant MIB Community & Alumni Association.
Joining our MIB Community goes beyond networking—it provides a deep sense of belonging. We organize various recreational activities, including trips to snowy slopes, sunny beaches, and breathtaking mountains. We host international dinners, barbeques, and engaging sports events like the MBA Cup, these intercultural reunions not only facilitate valuable connections but also foster lasting friendships and create unforgettable memories.
MIB Trieste School of Management in figures
- 34 Years of experience in Business Education
- More than 3500 MIB Graduates in the world
- More than 105 Countries represented
- 51% International students in full-time Master programs
- 2000 Managers each year in the Executive programs
- More than 50 Company partners & sponsors
MIB Trieste School of Management
Largo Caduti di Nassiriya, 1, 34142 Trieste TS, Italy
Contact: Guisela Chiarella – Marketing & Communications.