Esade was born in 1958 as a global academic institution and it is known for the quality of its education, its international outlook, and its focus on holistic personal development.
Esade has strong ties to the business world and it is structured as a Business School, a Law School and an Executive Education area.
Do Good. Do Better is our claim and promise to build fairer and more prosperous societies through a focus on innovation and social commitment. This encompasses our reason for being and our purpose.
Your learning environment goes beyond the classroom. The Esade campus is home to a multicultural and multilingual community of international faculty, students, researchers and entrepreneurs. You will spend your time around diverse thinkers and doers who understand the power of working together.
Esade has a vast reach, with partner schools and alumni on every continent. This global network is a constant source of new ways of thinking and keeps us directly connected to best practices from around the world.
Reasons to Choose the Esade MBA
- Cooperative Leadership: Be stronger together. Develop inspiring collaborative leadership skills that bring out the best in others – and yourself.
- Diversity: Esade is for everyone. Our diversity means more talents, more voices, more ideas – and more possibilities.
- Flexibility: 12, 15 or 18 months, electives and Career Acceleration programmes. Customised to fit your career goals. Your MBA, your way.
- Innovation: Think Differently: Think outside your comfort zone and become a driving force for change. Disrupt, create, and find new ways forward.
- Boost Your Career: Leading companies around the world seek out Esade talent. Where – and how far – do you want to go?
- Barcelona: Discover life in one of Europe’s most dynamic hubs for start-ups, culture, technology, design, sport and research
#1 Best MBA for women in Europe (Financial Times, 2018)
#4 Best Programme in Europe for Salary Increase (Financial Times, 2021)
#5 Best MBA non-US (Forbes 2019)
#7 Best Programme Worldwide for International Mobility (Financial Times, 2021)
Average age: 28,7 years old
Participants: 98% international students
Average work experience: 6,1 yearsFemale participants: 60%
- University degree: In any field
- Aptitude tests: GMAT: average 660
- Language tests: IELTS – minimum 7 Academic test
- TOEFL iBT – minimum 100
- CAE – minimum B
- CPE – minimum C
- PTE – minimum 68
- References: 2
Minimum work experience: 2 years (average 5 years)
Admission Rounds: Rolling applications from October to June (Contact admissions office for more information)
Telephone: +34 934 952 088